“Don’t tell people how to do things, tell him/her what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
” Leader is action, not position and it depends on situation to turn into great relations.”
“Probably my best quality as a tutor is to ask a lot of creative and challenging questions and let the students to
come with great answers.” (Mr. Raymond Ralph Shong).
Blog of the Month in Mar 2017:
Stay tune and get ready for: Ray A-Z factor, Life Motivator. Coming soon…..
Let’s start with the Alphabet A:
ATTITUDE, not Aptitude, determines Altitude as well as Multitude of things .
Life is not a bed of roses as you go through it, stiffening yourself to withstand life’s Vicissitudes. Be strong having a good Attitude in Life is positive thinking.
In order to make your life better and be positive:
So You need to take,
Action speaks louder than words. Don’t sit and wait for it to happen in your life.
Then Access to all your positive thoughts and strengths.
How to Assure for an Ace in your career, study and life? You must be Active, be Able & be Alert. Make it a reality. Create your own Future. Give yourself Hope.
I believe this is what we need students to do..
To score As for Exams, you must have the Fs effects :
In order to score A*, A, A2 or A1, you must start learning with a Fs effects first.
- Learn to FAIL and make mistake in tuition classes.
- Learn the subject and inject FUN.
- Learn to show FAMISH to ask for more knowledge.
- Learn to be FEARLESS to take any assignments, homeworks or tests in tuition classes.
- Learn to FOCUS during lessons at all times.
- Learn to be FIRM in your inquiry base techniques.
- Learning in tuition class is FILL and FULL of FANTASTIC and FABULOUS ideas and methodologies.
By Freakamania Raymond Ralph Shong
English topics for discussion
- Martial Arts
- Social media
- Social Enterprise
- Social problems
- Social issues
- Social responsibility
- Oceans and seas
- 7 wonders of the world
- Solar system and the universe
- Teenagers and adolescence
- Senior citizens
- Multi cultures
- 7 deadly sins
- Special needs
- Stress and depression
- Smart versus hard work
- Generations gaps
- Kinship,relationships and friendships
- Poverty vs Progressives
- Healthy lifestyle
- 5 senses
- Innovation, invention and initiatives
- Medicine and cure
- Security and terrorism
- Places of interests
- Natural disasters
- Test of time
- Stress is it good or bad
- Movie that you can learn in real life
- A person or leader you respect or admire
- An event or situation that change your life
- Textbook Venus E-Book which is better for learning.